About Us

We provide people with free iso game downloads so you can enjoy all the fun of playing the latest games and not paying! I would like to thank Dark-Alex for making iso games possible for new psp users, his website is www.dark-alex.org there you can also find more info on how to install custom firmware.

PspGameCrazy.com is a 100% free service that requires no signing up of any sort we would also like to hear your ideas just send an email to irock250@yahoo.ca .

We also run a blog at http://www.e13production.info with great info and the latest on our projects.

About me

I do many different things on the internet, including: Building websites, making youtube videos, making friends, and other things.

Off the internet I go to middle school in Canada, I like to play Xbox 360, hang out with my friends, and say "lawl" a lot. Really I think my teachers disagree with my constant use of "lol".

Obama is also the coolest president ever!